Pfister faucet reviews are a hot topic right now. The Pfister company has been in business for over 100 years, and their products have always been known for quality. Now that more people than ever are interested in Pfister faucet reviews, the company is thriving as never before. They continue to release innovative new products every year, but one thing remains true: all of their faucets come with Pfister’s lifetime warranty! This article will give you the information you need about how to find the best deals on your next Pfister purchase.
Best Pfister Kitchen Faucets Reviewed
The Pfister G529-PF is one of the most popular and highly rated faucets on Amazon. It was awarded a “best seller” badge for good reason: it has over 800 reviews, all overwhelmingly positive (90% give it four or five stars). The sleek design will suit any modern kitchen and its pull down spray head allows you to rinse large pots and pans easily. There are two modes available; streamflow mode for normal operation and aerated flow mode when washing food particles from dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. This product also features TouchClean corrosion-resistant technology that makes cleaning much easier as calcium spots won’t collect around the handle as other models do after time due to moisture exposure. Also, the Pfirst has a sleek matte black finish with no visible screws which give it an elegant look.
This Kitchen Faucet is currently selling on Amazon at $114.84 and comes with a lifetime warranty against original defects in workmanship or materials, but you also need to note that this is not for commercial use unless otherwise stated (although some reviewers have used their units outside of residential areas without any issues). Also, there were several complaints about the installation being difficult as well as poor quality control; many customers had received faucets where parts like hoses/springs were missing so make sure yours doesn’t arrive like this before installing!
- TouchClean technology makes cleaning very easy
- First has a sleek matte black finish with no visible screws which give it an elegant look.
- Requires proper installation to avoid leaks and other issues.
The Pfister LG529ESAS is another popular plugin faucet in stainless steel with a sleek matte black finish–this time, however, it comes with a unique electronic motion sensor that turns the water on and off by just waving your hand underneath. The sleek design means it’s easy to install but also hides any screws or other hardware that might otherwise be visible which makes it great for contemporary kitchens where these stand out more readily than they should.
This faucet features TouchClean technology as well, making cleaning much easier due to its lack of visible parts especially since calcium spots tend to build up around fittings after time if you don’t maintain them properly (and this can make your entire sink look bad). There are several modes available including normal flow mode, high-efficiency aerated stream mode when washing dishes before putting them into the dishwasher, spray mode for rinsing down large pots and pans, pause mode for immediate on/off of the water stream, and even a low-flow energy saver mode that reduces power consumption by up to 50% (while still maintaining great performance).
As far as faucets go this is extremely easy to use via Touchless Technology which means you don’t have to touch the handle at all; just wave your hand over it! The motion sensor has adjustable sensitivity settings so if there are some areas where you drop food particles more frequently than others then simply adjust these zones accordingly. This product does come with a lifetime warranty against original defects in workmanship or materials but notes that it’s not for commercial use unless otherwise stated. Also, be aware that installation can sometimes require an extra set of hands or special tools to get it just right.
- TouchClean technology makes cleaning easy
- Unique electronic motion sensor turns the water on and off with a wave of your hand underneath.
- Installation may require special tools or an extra set of hands to get it just right.
This stainless steel Pfister faucet is another one in the Pfirst series, however, it comes with a unique spray hose feature that allows you to select between two different spray modes: aerated stream mode for normal dishwashing or hi-efficiency mode that uses 40% less water than conventional faucets. Installation can be done by just about anyone within 30 minutes and there are no special tools required so this should work well even if you’re not very handy around the house!
The great thing about using touchless technology on your kitchen sink is how much more hygienic it makes things since it’s easy to keep clean without having to worry too much about food particles or other kinds of residue blocking parts like valves (which also reduces the risk of accidental scalding since you don’t have to adjust anything manually). The simple design means that there is less stuff to install and it looks good in just about any kitchen decor with its sleek matte black finish.
- Installation can be done by just about anyone within 30 minutes and no special tools are needed.
- Touchless Technology makes cleaning much easier than traditional faucets.
- Only two different modes are available so if there’s something specific you want this might not be the best bet for your needs (although both work well enough).
This stainless steel kitchen faucet comes with a magnetic docking spray head that allows for quick cleaning of your sink surface, the dishwasher, or worktops without having to re-adjust anything manually. The nice thing about this particular model is how easy it makes washing our dishes since there’s no need to hold onto the handle at all thanks to its clever design and excellent build quality making things easier in terms of both installation and use (especially if you have smaller hands).
There are several different modes available including normal flow mode, high efficiency aerated stream when washing dishes before putting them into the dishwasher along pause mode so it can be used for filling pots and so on. The faucet itself is made from solid metal with a nice nickel finish that looks great in any modern kitchen design; it does come with a lifetime warranty against original defects which means you don’t have to worry about parts breaking or leaking (although these are rare anyway).
- Comes with a magnetic docking spray head allowing quick cleaning without having to manually re-adjust anything.
- Solid metal construction makes this durable and reliable over time while the nickel coating fits most kitchen interior designs nicely.
- A lifetime warranty ensures your peace of mind when buying one of these!
This commercial-style pull-down faucet from Pfister is great for those that have a bit of an open plan kitchen or galley with plenty of room to move around. It comes equipped with a solid metal spring spout that moves out as far as 11 inches so there’s no need to worry about not being able to wash larger pots and pans inside the sink itself.
There are three different flow modes available here: normal, aerated stream mode when washing dishes before putting them into the dishwasher plus pause mode so it can be used for filling pots and similar items without having to use manual force at all (which can be dangerous if you’re moving hot liquids). The polished chrome finish looks stylish whether you’ve got brushed nickel or stainless steel appliances so it looks great in any kitchen.
- Solid metal spring spout moves out as far as 11 inches which makes washing large pots and pans easy inside the sink itself.
- Polished chrome finish is stylish whether you’ve got brushed nickel or stainless steel appliances making this a versatile option overall.
This kitchen bridge faucet is one of the best-selling Pfister models on Amazon right now thanks to its attractive design, great build quality, and versatile functionality. The stainless steel construction ensures it will look good in any modern or traditional kitchen; plus there are separate handle controls for both water temperature (which can be adjusted between 90 degrees Celsius all the way down to 38) as well as the volume of water passing through which means you don’t have to worry about not being able to control either-even if your hot water line isn’t pre-plumbed for this type of fixture.
There’s also a sprayer included at no extra cost so it makes washing everything from dishes before putting them into the dishwasher along with pots and pans so much easier than ever before thanks to its easy-to-use design. The handle itself rotates around 360 degrees which is great if you need access to it from any angle when trying to wash larger pots and pans inside the sink itself.
- The stainless steel construction ensures this will look good in any kitchen design while also being durable over time!
- The rotating handle allows for greater accessibility when washing large items with ease after turning off the main water supply at the mains valve (or using a hot water tap).
- The sprayer included makes cleaning dishes, pots, and pans easier than ever before without having to re-adjust anything manually afterward.
- Individual control for hot water temperature can be a bit of an issue if pre-plumbing isn’t done properly.
Best Pfister Bathroom Faucets Review
A waterfall spout design with a spot-defense brushed nickel finish means this will fit in almost any modern or contemporary bathroom design.
Even after years of use, you don’t need to worry about water spotting up on the chrome as there’s an advanced coating (spot defense) that prevents such things from happening around all areas including where the handle meets the neck itself; something that can be very frustrating when buying other brands without having done your homework beforehand. It also helps keep water spots off surrounding surfaces wherever possible throughout its full life cycle which keeps them looking clean and shiny even if they’re not brand new anymore.
- The advanced coating is called spot defense which prevents water spotting onto surrounding surfaces for a cleaner looking appearance after use.
- Manufactured from solid brass which is extremely durable over time compared to cheaper alternatives that rely on lower-quality materials such as zinc or plastic (which can crack and damage easily).
- Price may be a little higher than expected by some people; however, it’s worth the extra cost due to its superior build quality.
Pfister LF049PDKK Pasadena Two Handle Eight Inch Widespread Faucet in Brushed Nickel is on sale at Amazon.com for $161.00 and has received a rating of four out of five stars from customers who have reviewed it there. The average review score of all products we found about this model was three-point-four, which means that the product works well enough to satisfy most consumers (although not everyone). It’s made with brass construction and comes with a lifetime warranty against leaks or drips; if you ever get any water stains inside your fixture due to leaking, simply call customer service and get new parts sent free of charge without having to return anything! It has a swivel spout and comes with the necessary mounting hardware. It’s designed for two-hole installation on your counter or vanity, but you can get an optional three-hole base if needed (although not recommended). The faucet measures eight inches from front to back and fits most sinks in any bathroom of average size.
- Lifetime warranty against leaks and drips
- Easy to clean
- Plastic pop up assembly is not included, you have to buy it separately.
This is a truly solid faucet. I liked the look of it online and was not disappointed when it arrived. It looks great in my bathroom, but even more importantly, works well too. The handle feels good to use and turns smoothly from hot to cold with no effort at all. The water pressure seems fine as well – none of those watered-down sprays here! There’s lots of reach on both spout and hose so getting pots underneath is easy enough, although you might need an extension for really large ones (there isn’t one included). All in all, this has been a very satisfactory purchase that I don’t regret making at all: highly recommended!
- Looks very stylish and a cut above other faucets I’ve seen
- Solid construction with an easy-to-grip handle that turns from hot to cold smoothly. Water pressure is fine too, no watered-down sprays!
- There aren’t any cons worth mentioning!
This is a very stylish and elegant faucet, with some nice curves and flourishes. It’s got a solid feel to it too which tells you that this isn’t going anywhere soon! The chrome looks great in my bathroom – brightens up the room and adds an air of luxury (which I didn’t think was possible just from changing out the taps!) Installation wasn’t hard at all either: I managed to do it myself without any problems whatsoever even though I had never done anything like this before. Pleased with how easy it was overall, plus there’s nothing worse than spending ages trying to decide between lots of different products only for installation to turn into such a nightmare that you end up wishing you’d just stayed with the original faucet. The water pressure is great, no watered-down sprays here!
- Brightens up the room and adds an air of luxury.
- Installation wasn’t hard at all either: I managed to do it myself without any problems whatsoever even though I had never done anything like this before.
The Pfister Rhen Single Control Waterfall Bathroom Sink Faucet is made of heavy-duty metal designed for residential use while still maintaining the look of premium quality.
The faucet is made with a single handle to make water temperature adjustment fast and easy while locking in place for added safety against leaks. The design features an elegant waterfall spout that adds class and beauty to any bathroom sink area.
This faucet has been designed by Pfister, one of the most trusted names in plumbing fixtures today, so you know it is going to last a long time when used properly within its intended use.
The only downside to this faucet is that it does not include the drain or pop-up assembly. This means you will need to purchase them separately if they are needed for your sink configuration, but most people find this isn’t necessary.
This faucet has received rave reviews with an average rating of four and a half stars out of five after more than twenty customer reviews posted online at Amazon by verified customers who purchased the product there directly so you know these positive ratings are real users giving their own experience using the product.
- The solid long-lasting metal build
- Beautiful waterfall spout with one handle operation
- Easy to install and use within your existing sink configuration
- Does not include the drain or pop up assembly, you will need to purchase separately if needed.
The Pfister LF048PDYY Pasadena 2 Handle 4 Inch Centerset Bathroom Faucet in Tuscan B has all the bells and whistles you need to enjoy an indulgent, luxurious bath or shower. Featuring a TiteSeal deck plate that needs no putty for installation, this stylish faucet is both hassle-free and durable. Equipped with a valve, cartridge, and decorative deck plate, it will deliver years of service without breaking down on you.
This faucet is easy to install and the only tool you will need for assembly included.
The design features a sleek, modern style four-inch center that makes it perfect for any bathroom sink installation with its sleek look of premium quality. The finish has been constructed using high-quality durable materials designed to last a long time when properly maintained within your intended use by following all manufacturer instructions provided in product literature during the regular usage period.
If desired this model can be purchased without the deck plate or just simply purchase one separately if needed for your particular application at an additional cost depending on which version you prefer to have installed after purchase during the initial installation process before finalizing plumbing connections to existing opening configuration prior start-up test run water flow-through system. This may be an option for some, but most choose to purchase the deck plate version which is what this review will be based on.
- Easy installation with the included tool within the box
- The sleek modern look of premium quality durable materials is designed to last a long time when properly maintained.
- Finish constructed using high-quality, heavy-duty metal material built for daily use in residential applications.
- Some find the deck plate to be cumbersome and unnecessary not including it in the initial purchase.
How to choose the best Pfister Faucet: A Buying Guide
The modern faucet is a beauty! It has an easy to install design and will work in any installation. The diameter of the piece you are purchasing should be 1 ½ inch because that’s what most standard pipes on roofs come in at these days, but don’t worry if your old ones measured up smaller–your plumber can make necessary adjustments without too much trouble or hassle for you (or him).
It is important to ensure that the faucet you are purchasing works with your sink, so take a look at the measurements of your countertop and also make sure it fits in snugly against the back wall. The last thing you would want is to have water leak everywhere when using it for a while because there was too much wiggle room!
You should not have any problems if your current kitchen or bathroom has either standard accessory holes on top of each basin (these can accommodate most single control valves) or else over-mount installation which means they sit on top of them instead.
What is the water pressure of your current faucet? If it’s not more than a gallon per minute, then chances are you’ll be okay for most modern-day models.
If you expect to have multiple people using this at once, on the other hand, or if there will be too much use from one source on regular occasions (like when kids take long showers), then I suggest that go with something higher instead.
Make sure that all valves can handle high flow rates and flow control before purchasing–Pfister has some great options in their catalog which include these features!
Pfister pays attention to the detail when it comes to their faucets, and not just because they’re made of material that will last longer than most brands. They’ve got a variety for every type; brass is great if you want something heavier-duty or slightly more traditional looking while nickel has sleek modern lines which look perfect in an industrial setting!
There are many types of installation available depending on the kind you wish to have for your faucet. If it is a single-hole type then you will be able to fit most valves with ease, but if something else then maybe an alternative option would work better instead.
While having more holes might seem like a good idea at first glance because some people need to accommodate multiple sinks and appliances (like using one side as a hot water dispenser or even for handwashing), this can create quite a few problems in terms of balancing out pressure between them all too!
Finally, it’s also important to take into consideration the style and finish of your faucet. Many companies offer a huge range of colors for you to pick from so if you’re looking for something sleek and modern then be sure not to settle on just one kind–spice things up with a few different options!
There are also many finishes available: chrome is always popular but there are others like gold or stainless steel which can look very high-end in any space. The choice is yours alone when shopping around because we all have our tastes after all (and what I like may not necessarily end up working well for you).
The price range for kitchen faucets is generally between $50-$1000. There are some which cost more but this should be the normal target area you head towards if you want something decent-quality instead of pulling a fast one with anything else!
Frequently Asked Questions
A Pfister faucet may be a pricey investment, but it’s still important to know how to take care of your unit. Fortunately, removing the fixture is relatively straightforward for any homeowner or renter. In general, all you’ll need are these tools:
- A screwdriver (if necessary)
Once you have those items on hand, simply follow the steps below!
- Turn off the water supply to your faucet. If you feel uncomfortable doing so, try asking a friend or neighbor for help!
- Use an adjustable wrench and pliers to remove any visible bolts from around the fixture’s base. You may need additional tools if screws are hidden underneath decorative covers at the bottom of your unit – these can simply be unscrewed with a screwdriver instead.
- Lift on the handle until it comes free of its mounting bracket inside the sink cabinet. Sometimes this will require holding down another piece simultaneously (like a button under some models). Make sure that all parts come loose before attempting to lift them out of place – they could fall into your drain otherwise.
- Once all parts are removed, you can use the wrench and/or screwdriver to remove any remaining bolts holding your Pfister faucet in place. Be sure not to damage these components while doing so – they may need to be reused after installation! Some pieces (like pop-up stoppers or drain flanges) will likely require replacing entirely depending on how old they are.
The lifetime limited warranty covers replacement parts for functional defects. The warranty is available to the original purchaser and any succeeding owner of a home where the product was installed by Pfister’s installation instructions but does not cover labor or incidental damages such as removal costs.
Many handles will work on a Pfister faucet except for some specialty finishes that have specific uses.
If you need advice, replacements or assistance then call 1-800 Pfister (1 800 7328 238) if living in America contact their Facebook page for customer service. They have certain opening hours so make sure to get ahold of them during those times because it will be more efficient than waiting around!
The Pfister faucet reviews are in and the verdict is clear. If you want a top-quality, long-lasting kitchen fixture that will never let you down then go with Pfister. You won’t be sorry when your new Best Pfister Faucet arrives because it’s virtually guaranteed to exceed all of your expectations! For more information on how to choose the best one for you check out our FAQ here.